German Shepherds are known to be incredibly loyal, protective and affectionate dogs. But there is still so much that people don’t know about them.
Here are 15 things that will make you think again about getting a German Shepherd:
1. They are ferocious creatures from the second they are born.
2. You’re not safe from danger even when they’re puppies.
3. You can’t really trust them with children.
4. And they can’t stand other animals either
5. Other dogs especially bring out the worst in them.
6. They’re always on their feet, so you won’t have any time to rest.
7. They’re impatient and difficult to deal with.
8. They make the worst travelers.
9. They are really unsightly animals.
10. They will totally ruin everything you have in your home.
11. Need we remind you how evil they can be?
12. Their face always has the most menacing expressions.
13. You can forget about getting cuddles from them.
14. They don’t age well at all.
15. Getting more than one might be a huge mistake!
Well, this list is obviously laced with a hint of sarcasm. German Shepherds are actually one of the sweetest, most loyal and lovable dog breeds you can find. You will definitely not regret getting yourself a German Shepherd for your home. If you care for them properly and train them well, they will prove how great they can be!
SHARE this with all your friends and family!